Ordering Process and FAQ
Simple 5-Step Process
- Pick what kind of service you need from my homepage.
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability – this will help me quote you an accurate price. Submit the request form. Additional information and documents can be sent to [email protected].
- Wait for my reply to the automatic submission. If I have any questions or need clarification I will call or text you. My reply will contain one or two suggestions for a delivery date and a quote for your project.
- Sometimes my soonest delivery availability will fall on a weekend or during a planned vacation. I charge time and a half for weekends and vacation work. I will list both the weekend/vacation option and the soonest weekday delivery option in my reply. You can choose the option that works best for you.
- Once we agree on a date and price, I will send you a calendar invite (or multiple) that reserves all of the time I will need to complete your project. Please accept these calendar invites; if they conflict with other items in your calendar, simply change your status with me to “available” rather than “busy.” I will also send you a PayPal invoice for the amount we discussed at this time.
- I create PayPal invoices as a business. This means that I pay a fee for transaction protection. We’re both covered if something happens, but I’ve never had to process a single refund!
- While you await delivery, please consider paying part or all of your invoice. Payment is due in full the business day after delivery. For larger orders, I may require that you pay half of your invoice before work on the project begins. If you need any (free!) revisions we will work on those after delivery and after your payment has been processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What If I Just Want a Quote?
That’s fine! Start the process like I’ve listed above and I’ll send you a detailed quote. There’s no obligation to follow through with a request if you don’t want to – just don’t leave me hanging! Quotes are good for the whole calendar year in which they were requested.
What’s Your Pricing Per Word?
Okay, that’s a tough one. If you’ve ever worked with a content writer, you know that the amount of time it takes to write something varies by project.
Generally speaking, I charge an average of $0.10 per word for writing… but it’s really going to depend on what you need. For example, un-optimized, short-form content doesn’t take long at all – I only charge $0.06 per word. For skyscrapers with 5 optimized SEO keywords, you’re going to pay a lot more – $0.19 per word.
How Long Does An Order Take?
Again, that’s really going to depend on your project. I can usually turn around a short-form post within one or two business days for you – if I’m booked full, I’ll let you know. I always inform you of my earliest delivery date before I send an invoice.
To give you an idea of what my availability looks like, I can usually write 1500-2000 words in a day. I’m also a stay-at-home mom to two girls under 4, so they take up quite a bit of my time! I try to spread my repeat clients’ work out over the course of the week so that my schedule remains open to others.
Do You Offer Discounts?
First-time clients will receive 20% off their first order. Schedule a free consultation for more information.
Repeat customers will receive a 10% discount on bulk orders (3 or more posts) that reserve time for the upcoming week. This encourages clients to keep me busy! Bring me all of your jobs!
Furthermore, customers who book two weeks of my time in advance will receive 20% off of their bulk order (5 or more posts)! I do ask that 50% or more of your content be paid for prior to any deliveries – we’re reserving time, after all!
How Do I Make a Bulk Order?
The absolute easiest way to do this is to text or call me at (304) 397 0855 (use WhatsApp for calls outside the US, please). There are just too many questions I could ask and variables from week to week. It’s much quicker for us to chat. Alternatively, you can send me a proposal by email.
How Long Have You Been a Writer?
I’ve been writing as a paid copywriter for about three years. However, prior to that, I went to college and did a lot of formal writing for my study in the biological sciences. My writing skill level is naturally between 10th and 12th grade (based on the Hemmingway editor). I can change the writing style of your piece to accommodate your brand’s needs.